Employee Health Benefits
Health insurance is one of the most considerable and valuable benefits that an employer can offer its employees. It shows that the business cares about the health and wellbeing of its employees, while promoting loyalty and mutual commitment. Therefore, it is important to make the right decision and trust their health to a leading company that understands their needs.
Corporate Employee Benefit solutions from BAF can provide a flexible and safe alternative for medium and larger sized companies where affordability for employees is essential – taking care of employee well-being, whilst ensuring that cost control is in focus. BAF is a specialist in the management of Employee Benefits. Together with our global network of partners we have designed a best in breed solution to manage Employee Benefits, putting excellent employee service and employer cost reduction at the heart of everything. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO LEARN MORE
What does BAF provide?
- Custom-made benefit schedules and policy wording
- Service Level Agreement
- Personalized Membership documentation
- Claims administration; local and overseas
- On line administration
- Full reporting and analysis capabilities
- Reinsurance support from the world’s largest reinsurers
The BAF Advantage
- BAF’s insurance companies have been serving the needs of Caribbean business since 1920
- Dedicated and knowledgeable local staff
- Streamlined and state of the art administration capabilities
- AA rated reinsurance partners
- Access care in the USA via United Healthcare, the world’s largest health insurer.
- Personalized wellness newsletter available on a monthly basis.
- Jointly designed and customized wellness management programs
24/7 Member Account Center:
All enrollees have access to:
- View all prior claims history
- Print EOB’s
- Download all forms; plan document / administration documents
- Coverage Profile
- Accumulator information
- Print temporary ID cards
- Employees can be notified via e-mail when a claim is entered into the system, adjudicated or a check is out.